Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SP.09 Part 2



Ladies & Gentlemen, get your twang on cuz we went to the Carolina Opry. Actually it wasn't too awfully twangy :). It was the Good Vibrations show that was all music from the 60's, 70's & 80's. I think I knew every song! What a blast!!! Here's a shot of the inside of my bag before entering the theater...something for everyone :)

Afterwards we got pictures with the hotties from All That, well Molly & Annsley did, they wouldn't let me be in the picture. :)


Yesterday, it was a little cloudy so we spent the day at a real mind-stimulating place ~ the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Aquarium.



And The Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum!!!


Just Another Fun Chillaxin Day :]

I think we'll swim tonight and then maybe I can finish reading Twilight.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...